XYST is fully operational and committed to supporting all our clients during this time. We take our role in assisting you and others to move past this pandemic extremely seriously and are focussed on providing the best possible outcome on all projects. Our technology and communications infrastructure is robust and we have good capacity to meet any extra or new demands.
However, the health and wellbeing of our team remains our number one priority and the safety of all, including those who engage with Xyst, is our primary focus. We have implemented the following steps, with immediate effect:
- All Xyst staff will be working from their home offices.
- Any Xyst staff based in a client/organisation office will either make arrangements to work remotely from those offices, in discussion with the client, or follow the procedures of the host office.
- Domestic travel has been restricted to essential journeys only, with a preference to achieve a zero requirement. Essential travel includes project-related site visits where audio or video-conferencing is not feasible.
- International travel has been suspended.
- All meetings to be convened via audio or video-conferencing systems.
- Close contact with the public is to be avoided, including face-to-face surveys.
- Our shared office in Napier is now closed until it is deemed safe to resume normal working practices.
- Xyst staff are fully aware of personal hygiene, preventative measures, and self-isolation protocols.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to implement changes to our operations, as necessary, in accordance with best practice and advice from the Government and health authorities.
Please let us know if your organisation has introduced any specific COVID-19 measures that we should be aware of, in order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in our respective businesses.