XYST is fully operational and committed to supporting all our clients during this time. We take our role in assisting you and others to move past this pandemic extremely seriously and are focussed on providing the best possible outcome on all projects. Our technology and communications infrastructure is robust and we have good capacity to meet any extra or new demands.
Through Level 2, the health and wellbeing of our team remains our number one priority and the safety of all, including those who engage with Xyst, is our primary focus. We are adhering to the required protocols and have implemented the following steps:
- Our shared Napier office is now open under strict guidelines and at minimal staffing levels in order to achieve appropriate social distancing measures.
- Visitors will not be given access to our offices, but we can make alternative meeting arrangements and will be using contact tracing registers.
- Domestic travel is still restricted to essential journeys only, with social distancing and hygienic practices in place.
- International travel remains suspended.
- Where possible, meetings will be convened via audio or video-conferencing systems. However, if face-to-face meetings are required then social distancing, hygienic practices and contact tracing measures will be followed by our staff.
- Any close contact with the public will be recorded within our contact tracing measures, but is to be avoided where practicable.
Xyst staff are fully aware of personal hygiene, preventative measures and social distancing protocols and our business will continue to closely monitor the situation and implement changes, as necessary, in accordance with best practice and advice from the Government and health authorities.